Vista L.A.: Help for Latino professionals
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- While there's no guaranteed formula for success, adapting to today's business environment is a must.
Vista L.A. found two organizations with a fresh approach to helping Latino professionals succeed.
Alejandro Menchaca, founder and president of the Latino Professional Network (LPN), talks about the importance of networking for success.
Glenn Llopis, founder of the Center for Hispanic Leadership and author of "Earning Serendipity," talks about the importance of using your cultural heritage to achieve success.
For details about upcoming on LPN events, visit: www.lpnonline.com
To learn more about the Center for Hispanic Leadership, visit: http://centerforhispanicleadership.com
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'