Vista L.A.: Porto's - million dollar recipes
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Porto's Bakery is a family owned and operated business best known for their delicious Cuban pastries and pan dulce, or sweet bread.
The Porto family recently opened a new shop in Downey, which is their third Southern California location.
Few businesses have a reputation as great and a following as loyal as Porto's. The family attributes its success to two key things.
They treat everyone including employees and customers like family and they swear by the bakery's unique recipes created by Rosa Porto, the matriarch of the family.
To visit the newest Porto's Bakery in Downey or the other two locations: www.portosbakery.com
8233 Firestone Blvd.
315 North Brand Boulevard
3614 West Magnolia Boulevard
Originally aired Sun., Dec. 12, at 11:30 a.m.
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants