Vista L.A.: Porto's - million dollar recipes
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Porto's Bakery is a family owned and operated business best known for their delicious Cuban pastries and pan dulce, or sweet bread.
The Porto family recently opened a new shop in Downey, which is their third Southern California location.
Few businesses have a reputation as great and a following as loyal as Porto's. The family attributes its success to two key things.
They treat everyone including employees and customers like family and they swear by the bakery's unique recipes created by Rosa Porto, the matriarch of the family.
To visit the newest Porto's Bakery in Downey or the other two locations: www.portosbakery.com
8233 Firestone Blvd.
315 North Brand Boulevard
3614 West Magnolia Boulevard
Originally aired Sun., Dec. 12, at 11:30 a.m.
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Blind man, dog safe after subway track fall
20 min ago