Vista L.A.: Setá - a brotherly venture
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Located in the heart of historic uptown Whittier, Setá is a modern fine-dining restaurant created by brothers Javier and Jeen Jimenez.
Setá is cool and swanky with a contemporary setting and modern cuisine.
The mastermind behind the Asian and Spanish influenced menu is award-winning executive chef Hugo Molina.
To make reservations or to visit: http://dineseta.com
13033 Philadelphia Street
Whittier, CA 90601
Originally aired Sun., Dec. 12, at 11:30 a.m.
food, vista l.a.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 41 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
32 min ago