Vista L.A.: Viva la cultura
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In 2002, the Barrios family from Montebello created Frijolitos, a collection of educational, bilingual books and plush toys embracing Latino culture.The products also capture Latin American history and touch on universal themes that all children could relate to and learn from.
The culturally enriching products have been well received by the Los Angeles community and are available at multiple book stores and boutiques.
For more information on where to buy the products, attend a book signing event or other upcoming events: www.frijolitosinc.com
Originally aired Sun., Dec. 12, at 11:30 a.m.
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 26 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting 54 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut 48 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre