Vista L.A.: Viva la cultura
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In 2002, the Barrios family from Montebello created Frijolitos, a collection of educational, bilingual books and plush toys embracing Latino culture.The products also capture Latin American history and touch on universal themes that all children could relate to and learn from.
The culturally enriching products have been well received by the Los Angeles community and are available at multiple book stores and boutiques.
For more information on where to buy the products, attend a book signing event or other upcoming events: www.frijolitosinc.com
Originally aired Sun., Dec. 12, at 11:30 a.m.
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 45 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- How to make delicious tamales for holidays
36 min ago
- Boy w/ heart problem learns via Skype
43 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
48 min ago
- Aulani Resort is perfect holiday getaway
27 min ago