Vista L.A.: Wine Made Easy with Senorita Vino
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Vista L.A. meets Senorita Vino who is making buying and understanding wine easy for everyone! And it may be the oldest sport in Mexico, but Charreria is alive and well in L.A.
"Senorita Vino" is a unique blog dedicated to wine lovers of all stripes, palates and tastes. As the only Latina writing solely about wine in the U.S., Pamela Pajuelo provides wine education in a thoughtful, unassuming and light-hearted way. Originally the blog was created for Latinas who want to learn more about wine, but its universal content has gained readers from around the world!
The Only Latino-Owned Winery in L.A. County
Reyes Winery in Agua Dulce is the only Latino-owned winery in Los Angeles County. Owner Robert Reyes tells Vista L.A. about his award-winning varietals produced on-site and about his initial plans when he first bought the property.
10262 Sierra Hwy.
Agua Dulce, CA 91310
Latino Fashion Week
You've heard of fashion week in New York and even in L.A., but did you know there's a "Latino Fashion Week"? The showcase started in Chicago and now tours the U.S. In 2013, it premiered in Los Angeles, featuring up and coming local designers.
The Walter Mendez Collection
Xochi Los Angeles
The Oldest Sport in Mexico is Alive and Well in L.A.
You've probably seen them strutting horseback in a parade or competing in a rodeo show. They're the Mexican cowboys known as Charros. And the tradition of Charreria is very much alive and growing here in L.A. thanks in part to one family.
Pico Rivera Sports Arena
11003 Rooks Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Pico Rivera, CA 90601
Thousands of Tamales a Day?
The Gourmet Tamale Factory in the San Fernando Valley is a small business owned by the Ortega family. They make thousands of homemade-tasting tamales for both local customers and hundreds of L.A. restaurants daily.
The Gourmet Tamale Factory
119 N Maclay Avenue
Venice, CA 90291
San Fernando, 91340
Be sure to "LIKE" Vista L.A. on Facebook!
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 7 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 27 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 48 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015 14 min ago
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts 12 min ago