Incredible video of waterspouts in Australia
SYDNEY (KABC) -- Three incredible waterspouts were caught on video from just outside Sydney, Australia, on Monday.
A local news crew caught the waterspouts carving their way off the coast. They were about a half-mile in length and lasted about 20 minutes.
No injuries or damage were reported. Crowds lined the beaches to watch the spectacular sight.
tornado, amazing video, weather
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 49 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis