Scattered showers continue throughout SoCal
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- After days of scattered showers, the last in a series of mild winter storms headed into Southern California on Sunday night.
Rain-slick roads were responsible for several accidents around the Southland, keeping emergency workers busy. The soggy weather caused some minor traffic delays as well.
"People aren't used to it, so the driving is hectic and getting around, I don't have clothes for the rain," said Delvin Manuel of Monrovia.
But the rainy weather didn't stop people from hitting the shops along Colorado Boulevard in Old Town Pasadena.
"I love the rain. I'm from Northern California, and I wish we got more rain like they do," said Suzy Harmon of Los Angeles.
Sunny skies are expected by Monday afternoon.
rain, weather, leticia juarez
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating 35 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 10 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)