3.1 earthquake shakes Chino Hills area
CHINO HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A magnitude 3.1 earthquake rattled east Los Angeles County about 3:42 p.m. Sunday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
It was centered near Chino Hills on the L.A. and San Bernardino county line, about 5 miles east of Diamond Bar.
It's the same area where a couple smaller quakes hit earlier Sunday. One was a magnitude 1.4 quake at 3:38 a.m., the other a magnitude 1.1 quake at 7:22 a.m.
There have been no reports of injuries or damage.
CNS contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- Kelly Thomas trial: Surveillance video shown
- NYC train crash airs queries about technology
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- Ben Stiller marks prints at TCL Theatre
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video
- TN teacher's social media lesson goes viral
18 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
40 min ago