3.1 earthquake shakes Chino Hills area
CHINO HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A magnitude 3.1 earthquake rattled east Los Angeles County about 3:42 p.m. Sunday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
It was centered near Chino Hills on the L.A. and San Bernardino county line, about 5 miles east of Diamond Bar.
It's the same area where a couple smaller quakes hit earlier Sunday. One was a magnitude 1.4 quake at 3:38 a.m., the other a magnitude 1.1 quake at 7:22 a.m.
There have been no reports of injuries or damage.
CNS contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 47 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 1 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 45 min ago
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 45 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 43 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks