3.1 earthquake shakes Chino Hills area
CHINO HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A magnitude 3.1 earthquake rattled east Los Angeles County about 3:42 p.m. Sunday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
It was centered near Chino Hills on the L.A. and San Bernardino county line, about 5 miles east of Diamond Bar.
It's the same area where a couple smaller quakes hit earlier Sunday. One was a magnitude 1.4 quake at 3:38 a.m., the other a magnitude 1.1 quake at 7:22 a.m.
There have been no reports of injuries or damage.
CNS contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 45 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 4 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 43 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts