3.1-mag. earthquake strikes near Covina
COVINA, Calif. (KABC) -- A magnitude-3.1 earthquake struck one mile southeast of Covina at 1:27 a.m. on Tuesday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Two Eyewitness News viewers said they felt a rumble for about five or six seconds and that the shaking was enough to scare their cat.
The Covina Police Department said there are no reports of any injuries or damage.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack 3 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 10 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 51 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video