3.4-magnitude earthquake shakes Los Angeles area
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Residents near Willowbrook got a jolt out of bed early Monday morning when a 3.4-magnitude earthquake struck at 12:09 a.m.
Viewers said they felt shaking in nearby areas, including South Los Angeles, Carson, Lynwood, Gardena and Bellflower.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
There also was a much smaller 1.3-magnitude quake centered near Tarzana a few minutes later at about 12:13 a.m.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center, darsha philips
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 26 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 7 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego 32 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)