3.4-magnitude earthquake shakes Los Angeles area
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Residents near Willowbrook got a jolt out of bed early Monday morning when a 3.4-magnitude earthquake struck at 12:09 a.m.
Viewers said they felt shaking in nearby areas, including South Los Angeles, Carson, Lynwood, Gardena and Bellflower.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
There also was a much smaller 1.3-magnitude quake centered near Tarzana a few minutes later at about 12:13 a.m.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center, darsha philips
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight 11 min ago
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI looks at MI field
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Yoga may help kids' mental, physical health
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series