3.1-magnitude earthquake hits near Grapevine
GRAPEVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 3.1-magnitude earthquake centered about eight miles west of Grapevine, Calif. struck at 2:16 a.m. Sunday.
The tumbler hit about 28 miles south of Bakersfield and 78 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles at a depth of about .1 miles.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved 57 min ago
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested 15 min ago
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy