3.1-magnitude earthquake hits near Grapevine
GRAPEVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 3.1-magnitude earthquake centered about eight miles west of Grapevine, Calif. struck at 2:16 a.m. Sunday.
The tumbler hit about 28 miles south of Bakersfield and 78 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles at a depth of about .1 miles.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
earthquake, earthquake center
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees