3.1-magnitude earthquake hits near Grapevine
GRAPEVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 3.1-magnitude earthquake centered about eight miles west of Grapevine, Calif. struck at 2:16 a.m. Sunday.
The tumbler hit about 28 miles south of Bakersfield and 78 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles at a depth of about .1 miles.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill 35 min ago
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous' 29 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 13 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood 26 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Kettlebells can help burn calories fast
14 min ago