3.1-magnitude earthquake hits near Grapevine
GRAPEVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 3.1-magnitude earthquake centered about eight miles west of Grapevine, Calif. struck at 2:16 a.m. Sunday.
The tumbler hit about 28 miles south of Bakersfield and 78 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles at a depth of about .1 miles.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 5 min ago
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat 59 min ago
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla. 41 min ago
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks