Magnitude-3.3 earthquake hits Santa Clarita
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- A magnitude-3.3 earthquake hit eight miles northeast of Santa Clarita shortly before 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The quake was centered about nine miles northeast of Saugus, 10 miles north northeast of Newhall and 33 miles north northwest of the Los Angeles Civic Center.
Facebook users in Leona Valley, Canyon Country, Acton and even Pasadena reported feeling the temblor.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, earthquake center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report