6.2-mag. quake hits northwestern Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.2 struck northwestern Argentina on Thursday.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
The quake was centered in the Jujuy region and struck at 4:12 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies 44 min ago
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim 48 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 34 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned 59 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)