6.2-mag. quake hits northwestern Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.2 struck northwestern Argentina on Thursday.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
The quake was centered in the Jujuy region and struck at 4:12 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 1 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 40 min ago
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught 15 min ago
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Recycling used water in Orange County
37 min ago