Small earthquakes hit off coast of Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- It was a slightly shaky start to the weekend for people living in Malibu. A magnitude-3.0 earthquake struck off the coast early Saturday morning.
The quake, which hit just before 3 a.m., was centered about 32 miles out at sea. Another small quake, a 3.1 magnitude, struck about three miles off the coast of Malibu on Friday night.
There were no reports of damage from either quake.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will 12 min ago
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- 'Ransomware' holds encrypted data for money
20 min ago