Small earthquakes hit off coast of Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- It was a slightly shaky start to the weekend for people living in Malibu. A magnitude-3.0 earthquake struck off the coast early Saturday morning.
The quake, which hit just before 3 a.m., was centered about 32 miles out at sea. Another small quake, a 3.1 magnitude, struck about three miles off the coast of Malibu on Friday night.
There were no reports of damage from either quake.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut