6.3-magnitude quake hits Mexico near Guerrero and Oaxaca
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A 6.3-magnitude earthquake was reported in Mexico near border of Guerrero and Oaxaca Monday afternoon.
The quake struck near to the epicenter of a strong quake that shook the region nearly two weeks ago.
Buildings rocked back and forth for several seconds in the center of the city. There were no inital reports of damage or injuries.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought 9 min ago
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut