6.3-magnitude quake hits Mexico near Guerrero and Oaxaca
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A 6.3-magnitude earthquake was reported in Mexico near border of Guerrero and Oaxaca Monday afternoon.
The quake struck near to the epicenter of a strong quake that shook the region nearly two weeks ago.
Buildings rocked back and forth for several seconds in the center of the city. There were no inital reports of damage or injuries.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis