Magnitude-3.8 quake hits near Baja California
BAJA CALIFORNIA, Mexico (KABC) -- A magnitude 3.8 earthquake struck near Baja California at 11:19 p.m. Thursday.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey reported the quake hit 40 miles west of Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico. There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event