3.5-magnitude earthquake shakes Palos Verdes Point
PALOS VERDES POINT, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck Palos Verdes Point on Saturday morning.
The small quake was centered 10 miles west-northwest of Palos Verdes Point and hit at 8:33 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Viewers notified the Eyewitness News newsroom, saying they felt the temblor in Santa Ana, Inglewood, Cypress, Venice, Torrance and Culver City.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2