3.5-magnitude earthquake shakes Palos Verdes Point
PALOS VERDES POINT, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck Palos Verdes Point on Saturday morning.
The small quake was centered 10 miles west-northwest of Palos Verdes Point and hit at 8:33 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Viewers notified the Eyewitness News newsroom, saying they felt the temblor in Santa Ana, Inglewood, Cypress, Venice, Torrance and Culver City.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board 28 min ago
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
40 min ago