3.5-magnitude earthquake shakes Palos Verdes Point
PALOS VERDES POINT, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck Palos Verdes Point on Saturday morning.
The small quake was centered 10 miles west-northwest of Palos Verdes Point and hit at 8:33 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Viewers notified the Eyewitness News newsroom, saying they felt the temblor in Santa Ana, Inglewood, Cypress, Venice, Torrance and Culver City.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son