3.5-magnitude earthquake shakes Palos Verdes Point
PALOS VERDES POINT, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck Palos Verdes Point on Saturday morning.
The small quake was centered 10 miles west-northwest of Palos Verdes Point and hit at 8:33 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Viewers notified the Eyewitness News newsroom, saying they felt the temblor in Santa Ana, Inglewood, Cypress, Venice, Torrance and Culver City.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
earthquake, earthquake center
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 5 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures 33 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker 24 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy' 11 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers) 52 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
44 min ago