3.5-magnitude earthquake shakes Palos Verdes Point
PALOS VERDES POINT, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck Palos Verdes Point on Saturday morning.
The small quake was centered 10 miles west-northwest of Palos Verdes Point and hit at 8:33 a.m. PT, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Viewers notified the Eyewitness News newsroom, saying they felt the temblor in Santa Ana, Inglewood, Cypress, Venice, Torrance and Culver City.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds