7.1-mag. earthquake shakes Colombia
BOGOTA, Colombia (KABC) -- A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck Colombia on Sunday. There were no immediate reports of damages or injuries.
According to the USGS, the quake struck 30 miles south of the regional capital of Popayan at about 9:31 a.m. PT and was centered at a depth of 94 miles.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements 20 min ago
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10