7.1-mag. earthquake shakes Colombia
BOGOTA, Colombia (KABC) -- A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck Colombia on Sunday. There were no immediate reports of damages or injuries.
According to the USGS, the quake struck 30 miles south of the regional capital of Popayan at about 9:31 a.m. PT and was centered at a depth of 94 miles.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis