Mag.-3.4 quake rattles Lake Elsinore, surrounding residents
LAKE ELSINORE, Calif. (KABC) -- A magnitude-3.4 earthquake shook residents near Lake Elsinore just after 6 a.m. Tuesday.
According to the USGS, the quake shook 3 miles north northwest of Lake Elsinore. The hypocentral depth was 6 miles.
There were no intial reports of inuries or damage.
Eyewitness News viewers in Murriteta, Perris, Rancho Santa Margarita and Azusa said they felt the shaking. Some described it as a strong, quick jolt.
fire, brush fire, wildfire, los angeles city fire department, earthquake center
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 19 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 54 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic 37 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 7 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)