6.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Canada
PORT HARDY, British Columbia (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.3 struck Canada on Wednesday. There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
The quake was centered 110 miles south, southwest of Port Hardy, British Columbia, and struck at 6:01 p.m. PT.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 6 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 46 min ago
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught 21 min ago
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Recycling used water in Orange County
43 min ago