Magnitude-3.2 earthquake rattles Newhall area
NEWHALL, SANTA CLARITA (KABC) -- A 3.2-magnitude earthquake rattled part of northern Los Angeles County early Friday morning.
The quake was centered four miles southeast of Newhall and struck just before 3:40 a.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
There are no reports of damage or injuries.
fire, brush fire, wildfire, los angeles city fire department, earthquake center
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California 25 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film