Magnitude-3.2 earthquake rattles Newhall area
NEWHALL, SANTA CLARITA (KABC) -- A 3.2-magnitude earthquake rattled part of northern Los Angeles County early Friday morning.
The quake was centered four miles southeast of Newhall and struck just before 3:40 a.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
There are no reports of damage or injuries.
fire, brush fire, wildfire, los angeles city fire department, earthquake center
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 34 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
58 min ago