Magnitude-2.6 earthquake hits North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A magnitude-2.6 earthquake struck 2 miles southeast of North Hollywood at 7:44 a.m. Monday. There were no initial reports of injuries or damage.
A quick rumbling jolt was felt in the Eyewitness Newsroom. Eyewitness News viewers also felt the quake in Burbank, Hollywood and Venice.
About an hour prior, a magnitude-2.4 earthquake also hit 1 mile south southwest of Wrightwood.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate