5.0-magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia
JAKARTA, Indonesia (KABC) -- A earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.0 struck Indonesia on Thursday.
The earthquake struck just after 10 a.m. PT. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The USGS said the temblor was centered on the southeastern part of the island of Sumatra.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 6 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego 12 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)