5.0-magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia
JAKARTA, Indonesia (KABC) -- A earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.0 struck Indonesia on Thursday.
The earthquake struck just after 10 a.m. PT. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The USGS said the temblor was centered on the southeastern part of the island of Sumatra.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 52 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 5 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban 24 min ago
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached 33 min ago
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future