5.0-magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia
JAKARTA, Indonesia (KABC) -- A earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.0 struck Indonesia on Thursday.
The earthquake struck just after 10 a.m. PT. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The USGS said the temblor was centered on the southeastern part of the island of Sumatra.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony 14 min ago
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre 5 min ago