3.5-mag. earthquake hits near Ocotillo Wells
OCOTILLO WELLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A small earthquake shook parts of Southern California on Monday morning.
The temblor with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck 12 miles southwest of Ocotillo Wells at 7:33 a.m. PT. Residents in Ramona Borrego Springs, Campo, Poway and Alpine reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
According to the USGS, the quake was recorded at a depth of .062 mile. There were no reports of damage or injuries.
City News Service contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Telescope detects Earth-like planet
2 min ago