3.5-mag. earthquake hits near Ocotillo Wells
OCOTILLO WELLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A small earthquake shook parts of Southern California on Monday morning.
The temblor with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck 12 miles southwest of Ocotillo Wells at 7:33 a.m. PT. Residents in Ramona Borrego Springs, Campo, Poway and Alpine reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
According to the USGS, the quake was recorded at a depth of .062 mile. There were no reports of damage or injuries.
City News Service contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 11 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks