3.5-mag. earthquake hits near Ocotillo Wells
OCOTILLO WELLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A small earthquake shook parts of Southern California on Monday morning.
The temblor with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck 12 miles southwest of Ocotillo Wells at 7:33 a.m. PT. Residents in Ramona Borrego Springs, Campo, Poway and Alpine reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
According to the USGS, the quake was recorded at a depth of .062 mile. There were no reports of damage or injuries.
City News Service contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 56 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 37 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'