3.5-mag. earthquake hits near Ocotillo Wells
OCOTILLO WELLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A small earthquake shook parts of Southern California on Monday morning.
The temblor with a preliminary magnitude of 3.5 struck 12 miles southwest of Ocotillo Wells at 7:33 a.m. PT. Residents in Ramona Borrego Springs, Campo, Poway and Alpine reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
According to the USGS, the quake was recorded at a depth of .062 mile. There were no reports of damage or injuries.
City News Service contributed to this report.
earthquake, earthquake center
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 59 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role