Small earthquake shakes Loma Linda area
LOMA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- A small earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.6 shook the Loma Linda area on Tuesday afternoon.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the quake hit at 12:18 p.m. PT. It was centered three miles southeast of Loma Linda.
The USGS says it received about 60 reports from residents who felt the shaking. Viewers in Fontana, San Bernardino, Riverside, Apple Valley, Hemet and Menifee reported feeling shaking from the quake.
earthquake, san bernardino county, earthquake center
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 32 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India 40 min ago
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video