Guatemala earthquake upgraded to 6.2 magnitude
GUATEMALA CITY (KABC) -- A strong earthquake struck Guatemala near Guatemala City on Monday. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The earthquake was centered four miles southwest of Guatemala City and had a depth of 124 miles, according to USGS.
The quake hit at 4:02 p.m. PT.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 18 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months