Guatemala earthquake upgraded to 6.2 magnitude
GUATEMALA CITY (KABC) -- A strong earthquake struck Guatemala near Guatemala City on Monday. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The earthquake was centered four miles southwest of Guatemala City and had a depth of 124 miles, according to USGS.
The quake hit at 4:02 p.m. PT.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate