Guatemala earthquake upgraded to 6.2 magnitude
GUATEMALA CITY (KABC) -- A strong earthquake struck Guatemala near Guatemala City on Monday. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The earthquake was centered four miles southwest of Guatemala City and had a depth of 124 miles, according to USGS.
The quake hit at 4:02 p.m. PT.
earthquake, earthquake center
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 1 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 39 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 27 min ago
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour