Small earthquake jolts same LA area as Friday
MARINA DEL REY, LOS ANGELES COUNTY (KABC) -- A small, but alarming earthquake jolted the Los Angeles area Sunday night.
The magnitude-2.8 temblor struck at 8:06 p.m. about two miles southeast of Marina del Rey. It struck at a depth of 7.5 miles, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
ABC7 Eyewitness News viewers around the Los Angeles area, from downtown to Torrance, said they felt the shaking.
There were no reports of damage.
A magnitude-3.2 earthquake also hit the same spot at nearly the exact same time Friday.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report