Small earthquake jolts same LA area as Friday
MARINA DEL REY, LOS ANGELES COUNTY (KABC) -- A small, but alarming earthquake jolted the Los Angeles area Sunday night.
The magnitude-2.8 temblor struck at 8:06 p.m. about two miles southeast of Marina del Rey. It struck at a depth of 7.5 miles, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
ABC7 Eyewitness News viewers around the Los Angeles area, from downtown to Torrance, said they felt the shaking.
There were no reports of damage.
A magnitude-3.2 earthquake also hit the same spot at nearly the exact same time Friday.
earthquake, earthquake los angeles, earthquake center
- Fallbrook bus crash leaves 1 dead, 22 hurt 16 min ago
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 17 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 19 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found 27 min ago
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 12 min ago
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis 14 min ago