3.0-magnitude earthquake hits IE city of Anza
ANZA, RIVERSIDE COUNTY (KABC) -- A 3.0-magnitude earthquake struck Anza in the Inland Empire on Saturday.
The quake hit at 8:56 p.m. east southeast of Anza. The temblor had a hypocentral depth of 5 miles, according to the Southern California Earthquake Data Center.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
earthquake, riverside county, earthquake center
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 4 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 16 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 37 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city 22 min ago
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
43 min ago