Earthquake, magnitude 2.8, jolts Marina Del Rey
MARINA DEL REY Calif. (KABC) -- A small earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.8 jolted the Los Angeles County area Sunday night.
The quake struck at 9:32 p.m. and was centered three kilometers southeast of Marina Del Rey. There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
Nearby residents reported feeling shaking from the earthquake.
earthquake, earthquake center
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour