Earthquake in Kern County: 4.3-mag. quake hits near Lake Isabella
LAKE ISABELLA, Calif. (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 4.3 struck the Kern County area on Wednesday morning.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the quake struck at 9:46 a.m., centered 14 miles southeast of Lake Isabella.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'