Earthquake with preliminary magnitude 3.0 hits Silver Lake
SILVER LAKE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.0 struck in the Silver Lake area Saturday morning.
The quake hit about 1 mile west-southwest of Silver Lake, about 2 miles north-northwest of MacArthur Park and about 2 miles west-northwest of Echo Park at about 10:13 a.m. PT.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the temblor had a depth of about 5.2 miles.
Viewers reported feeling the quake from Beverly Hills, South Pasadena, Burbank, West Hollywood, East Los Angeles and Highland Park.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating 29 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 4 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)