Corona brushfire 100 percent contained
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 46-acre brush fire in Corona is now 100 percent contained.
The fire started near the 91 Freeway around 2 p.m. on Wednesday. Aerial tanks and helicopters were brought in to help firefighters put out the flames.
No injuries were reported and no homes were in the immediate area.
Fire crews from Riverside County, Orange County, City of Corona and the Cleveland National Forest worked to put it out.
fire, controlled burn, brush fire, wildfire center
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 56 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 58 min ago
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling 45 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 38 min ago