Cajon Fire: full containment expected Monday
PHELAN, Calif. (KABC) -- Full containment on the brush fire burning in the Cajon Pass is expected by Monday, fire officials said.
The fire is 80 percent contained. The blaze started Friday along Interstate-15 and quickly grew to 1,100 acres. At one point, evacuations were ordered on 1,500 homes.
The fire heavily damaged one home and destroyed two mobile homes.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
brush fire, fire, san bernardino county, wildfire center
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating 33 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)