Yucaipa brush fire closes 38 Fwy at Bryant
YUCAIPA, Calif. (KABC) -- A brush fire burning in Yucaipa has prompted the closure of State Route 38 in both directions at Bryant Street.
Caltrans advises motorists to use an alternate route toward Big Bear (SR 18 or SR 330) to avoid the closure. Mountain Home Village, Forest Falls and Angelus Oaks residents were advised to use the SR 18 or SR 330 detour.
The brush fire had burned approximately 75-100 acres and was about 30 percent contained at 4:30 p.m.
fire, wildfire, riverside county, wildfire center
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide