Orange County News
Fullerton building fire damages multiple businesses
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Several businesses were damaged after a massive fire broke out at a two-story commercial building in Fullerton.
Dozens of firefighters responded around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday to the three-alarm fire in the 200 block of East Imperial Highway. At one point, the roof collapsed. No firefighters were injured. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
"We haven't been able to get inside to investigate yet because of the instability of the structure," said Division Chief Julie Kunze of the Fullerton Fire Department.
The businesses in the 25-year-old building include a dental office, a graphics company and a clothing distributor.
fire, orange county news, subha ravindhran
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten 49 min ago
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Big rig, truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
- Body positively identified as missing hiker
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones 15 min ago
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale