Llano fire contained, evacuations lifted
LLANO, Calif. (KABC) -- A brush fire in the San Gabriel Mountains near Llano is 100 percent contained after charring nearly 100 acres.
The blaze broke out near Wrightwood on Saturday afternoon. Firefighters from Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties got help from the air with water-dropping helicopters and airplanes.
At one point, people living in the Pinon Hills area had to evacuate, but they've been allowed back home.
So far, there have been no reports of any damage or injuries. The cause is under investigation.
fire, brush fire, wildfire center
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 40 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Selena Gomez cancels tour dates in Australia