Los Padres National Forest fire: 125 acres charred
LOS PADRES NATIONAL FOREST (KABC) -- A 125-acre wildfire in the Los Padres National Forest is now contained, fire officials said Monday.
The fire started around 11 a.m. Sunday at the Blue Point Campground just north of Lake Piru.
The blaze did not threaten any buildings, and no injuries were reported.
The exact cause remains under investigation, but officials said lightning likely started the fire.
fire, wildfire center
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy