Arroyo Verde Park fire in Ventura full containment
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A wildfire that burned out of control in Ventura County is now 100 percent contained.
The fire broke out around 5 p.m. Monday north of Arroyo Verde Park in east Ventura. The fire has scorched 58 acres.
Authorities said 150 firefighters worked the lines, including some from Santa Barbara County. No homes were threatened.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
fire, brush fire, wildfire center
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 1 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors