Arroyo Verde Park fire in Ventura full containment
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A wildfire that burned out of control in Ventura County is now 100 percent contained.
The fire broke out around 5 p.m. Monday north of Arroyo Verde Park in east Ventura. The fire has scorched 58 acres.
Authorities said 150 firefighters worked the lines, including some from Santa Barbara County. No homes were threatened.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
fire, brush fire, wildfire center
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter