Brush fire erupts in Lockwood Valley in Ventura County
LOCKWOOD VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters battled a 25-acre brush fire that burned in Lockwood Valley in Ventura County on Monday.
Crews were sent to 13200 Boy Scout Camp Rd. just after 11 a.m.
No structures were threatened.
No evacuations were ordered.
No injuries were reported.
Smoke from the blaze could be seen from miles away.
fire, wildfire, wildfire center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 53 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 27 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour