150-acre brush fire near Redlands contained
MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters have contained a brush fire near Redlands that scorched about 150 acres after it erupted Tuesday night.
The fire began near Redlands Boulevard and San Timoteo Canyon Road at about 6 p.m.
No structures were damaged, and no injuries were reported. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
brush fire, riverside county, wildfire center
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter