Cleghorn Fire fully contained after burning 110 acres near Cajon Pass
CAJON PASS (KABC) -- The so-called Cleghorn Fire, burning near the Cajon Pass in San Bernardino County, was fully contained Sunday night.
Fire officials said the blaze scorched 110 acres.
The fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. Saturday and quickly created a traffic nightmare for drivers. The 15 Freeway and Highway 138 were temporarily closed as firefighters battled the fire.
Cleghorn Road, Old Cajon Boulevard and Lost Lake Day Use Area all re-opened Sunday evening.
Fourteen crews, three water tenders, 17 engines, two dozers and three helicopters worked to contain the fire.
No injuries or structure damage were reported. The cause of the fire was under investigation.
fire, wildfire center
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video