Cleghorn Fire fully contained after burning 110 acres near Cajon Pass
CAJON PASS (KABC) -- The so-called Cleghorn Fire, burning near the Cajon Pass in San Bernardino County, was fully contained Sunday night.
Fire officials said the blaze scorched 110 acres.
The fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. Saturday and quickly created a traffic nightmare for drivers. The 15 Freeway and Highway 138 were temporarily closed as firefighters battled the fire.
Cleghorn Road, Old Cajon Boulevard and Lost Lake Day Use Area all re-opened Sunday evening.
Fourteen crews, three water tenders, 17 engines, two dozers and three helicopters worked to contain the fire.
No injuries or structure damage were reported. The cause of the fire was under investigation.
fire, wildfire center
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 1 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 49 min ago
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Fast food workers protest, demand $15 an hour
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer