Brush fire burns in Topanga Canyon near Cezanne
TOPANGA CANYON, SANTA MONICA MOUNTAINS (KABC) -- A brush fire was reported in Topanga Canyon Monday afternoon.
The fire was reported at 4201 N. Topanga Canyon Boulevard at about 4:40 p.m.
Los Angeles County firefighters were responding to the fire.
The fire had burned about 1 acre near Topanga Canyon Blvd. and Cezanne Ave. The fire was nearly extinguished at 5:15 p.m. By 5:35 p.m. the fire was completely knocked down.
Topanga Canyon Blvd. was briefly closed by firefighters while they doused the flames.
No injuries were reported. No structures were immediately threatened.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
fire, brush fire, los angeles county fire department, wildfire center
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds