Northbound I-5, north of Highway 165, down to 1 lane due to an overturned big rig

Medical Specialist - Diabetes

Dr. Paul Norwood, M.D. If you are a diabetic, have a glucose average above 140, and are taking oral medications or insulin to control your blood sugar, you may be eligible to participate in a research study of an investigational medication.

Patients with type 2 diabetes may be qualified to participate in a research study, sponsored by a well-known multinational pharmaceutical company. All study-related laboratory tests and exams are at no charge. You may be compensated upto $450.00 for time and travel. Participants will also receive, at no cost:

  • Office visits
  • Electrocardiograms (ECG)
  • Echocardiogram
  • Diet and diabetes counseling
  • Study medication

Please call Dr. Paul Norwood, the Diabetes Information Source doctor and diabetes specialist at 559-261-0992.


Paul Norwood, M.D.
550 E. Herndon #101
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 261-0990

Valley Research